Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Damn, I think I am disqualified + Update

We're baaaaack! Did you miss us? We missed you!

So here is an update on the love life of these twins... One sister is practically hitched. No, not a guy she met on Match, although he was on the site as well but they apparently just never stumbled upon each other. He is quite rad and I for one hope they live happily ever after to take the grandchild pressure off of me. So that leaves me, the one that has written 99% of the content on here... still single. Real life. This is mine. Welcome to it.

This guys was "singled out" for me on Match yesterday- I think that means Match thinks we woud be a perfect match. I would have to disagree...

In His Own Words

...............UPDATE.........
...New Disqualifications. Ladies please no hate mail. grow up!!! I am not angry or jaded I just know what I want and don't want. FYI that's a good quality for a MAN to have. Ladies please no WINKS. If interested emails only please...... And please read the profile it's part truth and part humor. Some disqualification for dating me. 1. When you leave your house you get mistaken for a p#*stitute. Sorry you're not my type. 2. If 9 out of 10 profile pics of you are drinking. Sorry no drunks wanted here. 3. If you think the gym is your coworkers name. Come on ladies at least try and take care or your health.(no muffin tops) I don't need Miss fit USA just take care of yourself 4. If you want to act single. Then just stay single. 5. If your best friend is a guy. Go date him thats what he wants. 6. If you are late for our first date don't even bother. Go waste someone else's time. 7. Know the current President & vice President & previous Pres & vice Pres (don't laugh I have met A LOT of women that had no clue on EITHER!) 8. If you're looking for pen pals move on to the next. If we met in line at the store would you ask to email back and forth or would you just talk on the phone. A couple emails max then talk if we click lets meet. Well I have just P'D off 95% of the women on this site. Honestly thats fine I'm looking for that 5% I want the minority not the majority. If you have not hit the back button yet please keep reading. I'm a great man and will make you smile everyday and let you know how special, cared for and appreciated you are. Now here's a little about me. Myself I am driven, hard working and dedicated. I want a relationship not dating. I am the guy that opens your door(always) I like to hold your hand touch and kiss you all the time. I like to spend time with my lady and let her know she is appreciated. I don't want games, drama or insecurity. I am loyal, faithful and trustworthy. I tell it like it is. As for my lady I want you to understand what it means to be with a man and not these LA boys. You should be grown and if you have to ask what that means you are not. No drama, lies or games. I cant believe how hard it is to find a real woman out here. I hope that there is one reading this. A big plus if you are Chaldean,Lebanese, Italian, Greek or a ethnic woman midwest or east coast woman. I am a Detroit man not a Cali boy. If you like the pics and you are a real woman and are looking for a real man I hope to hear from you.

1 comment:

  1. So that's the guy your sister married? What's wrong with his description?

    ReplyDelete