Friday, June 24, 2011

It's AND not AN, also this (.) is called a period. Use it.

I got this email an morning from a gentleman suitor: 

"hello sexy how u doin oh by the waY u have some sexy eyes"

(File that email under obvious foreshadowing as to what his profile could possibly say)

You know I couldn't pass up persuing his profile after an introduction like that, I mean he thinks I HAVE SEXY EYES!! Here is what he had to say::

hello ladys ima real an down to earth guy an i dont play games an i keep it 100 so please do the same
well i like to start an say im a strong an indenpent guy i like long walks on the beach im a romance guy i like to run my lady bubble baths an stuff like that well im looking for someone thats real an down to earth an dont play games i love someone thats have something going for they self i love traveling all types of places i love long terms relationships im a goood guy unless u want to see my bad side lol i have a gooofy side to i love to have fun i work an im an real dude so if u like what u hear or see dont be scared i dont bit an hit me back i love sports ETC.............................

No comments:

Post a Comment