Thursday, March 17, 2011

Real Original


This has been written on 5 guy's profiles, 2 different states::

I am a dynamic figure, often seen scaling walls and crushing ice. For charity, I translate ethnic slurs for Cuban refugees and have been known to tread water for three days in a row.

I am an expert in stucco and an outlaw in Peru. Critics worldwide swoon over my original line of corduroy evening wear and my deft floral arrangements have earned me
fame in international botany circles.

I have been known to woo women with my sensuous and godlike trombone playing. I can pilot bicycles up severe inclines with unflagging speed and can cook Thirty-Minute Brownies in twenty minutes.

In my spare time, I am an abstract artist, a concrete analyst, and recently have been the subject of numerous documentaries. Using only a hoe and a large glass of water, I once single-handedly defended a small village in the Amazon Basin from a horde of ferocious army ants.

On weekends, to let off steam, I participate in full-contact origami. I know the exact location of every food item in the supermarket and last week while on vacation in Canada, I successfully negotiated with a group of terrorists who had seized a small bakery.

I have won bullfights in San Juan, cliff-diving competitions in Sri Lanka, and spelling bees at the Kremlin. I have played Hamlet, performed open-heart surgery, and even spoken with Elvis.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment