Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Creepy Selfportrait = RED FLAG

I open my profile with the following statement: 
"If you are over 50 or have a self-portrait of you standing in front of the bathroom mirror, you can go ahead and look elsewhere as I am not the gal for you. But best of luck to ya and have a great day!"
I am not trying to be rude, but just trying to save the fine gentlemen on Match.com their precious time. There are a shit load of women to weed through on there and why should they waste their time courting this twin when the other twin has no problem with creepy self-portraits. Kidding, she does too. In a big way. And speaking of in a big way- this guy obviously did not bother to read my profile before sending me the charming email of 11 words: 
"Your hot, I would like to get to know you. Thoughts?"
Well before replying, I took a look at his profile and looky looky what I found...

 !!! Creepy Bathroom Shot !!!
And not just a regular bathroom shot, this one looks like a public restroom. I mean that ups the creep factor by a solid 10.
!!! Creepy Bathroom Shot !!!
Oh Good, this one is just a regular creepy bathroom shot. Phew, for a moment I was worried.
 
 
!!! Creepy Gym Shot !!!
Here is my question, how do you not feel like a total douche taking a photo of yourself at the gym? But wait, he save the best for last...

 
!!! Creepy Bathroom/Basketball Shot !!!
He can NOT be serious here. There is so much wrong with this picture I do not even know where to begin. First of all, is that an actual mirror? Like you have a basketball mirror in your house? I would have thought that was so awesome when I was in Junior High School and obsessed with B-Ball. OR, is that an app on your iPhone that you edited the photo with. Does that mean you really like basketball? Because I noticed on your profile you did not list that as a hobby. Are you false advertising here?

What are my thoughts? Well sir, call me judgmental, but I think I will pass. Surely we have all taken a photo of ourselves in-front of a bathroom mirror from time to time. I am even willing to guess an ex boyfriend or four may have a pic of me doing just that. Alas, I do not post them for the world to view. You see, I think the point of match.com is to put your best foot forward as people will be judging you in 2.2 seconds- that is the nature of the site after all. And if bathroom photos is your best foot, I'm scared to see what the other foot looks like. And this is coming from a girl who has two different size feet.

No comments:

Post a Comment