Thursday, May 12, 2011

Umm. ya.

I could not make this up if I tried. This is what his headline reads:

To tell you the truth, I like being by myself.

About him & Who he's looking for

You may find me undatable. It's okay, my subscription ends in 6 months and I am just filling blank spaces. I don't think this really work with people like me. I am not like any other profiles you see. Not in a weird way but in a way how Americans are idealized. I am difinitely shy at first and later too. Quiet, and keep to myself. I don't have too many friends. I only like genuine people. Not into outdoor activities but I do appreciate the nature and its beauty. If you like kayaking, diving, and backpacking, I may just lay on the beach and watch you or go fishing on a lake. I do like to do things out like eating out, shopping, going to theaters, walking my dog, etc. I like staying at home to clean, cook, and watch TV too. Not a socializer - I find myself being a statue at parties. People do find me boring. lol. No buddies football or basketball although I love one type of sport. I hate Super Bowl.

You probably won't find more independnt person than me. From where I came from, I was a rebel and I didn't fit into that society but I proved them wrong as I now have a quite compfortable living. I am loyal and dedicated. I treat people with respect. Laid back most of the time but very much into my work. I do have a lot of flexible time and I use it to travel sometimes. I've lived in 4 different countries and been to many places. Not into exotic destinations.

My ideal date is genuine, dedicated, and honest.. I get drawn to how honest people write about themselves. I tend to like women who are focused, not self-centered, independent, laid back and understanding. For a date, I'd like to take it slow and do things we like and we have not done. I grew up in cities and away from my family since young so I am not used to big families. But whenever I meet someone's family, I get accepted quite easily.

Oh by the way, that photo is not me. Ha ha. I am not caucasian or black either. Just keep it a mystery.

1 comment:

  1. I need to drink now reading that!! He sounds depressing, gee just the man I've always wanted, lol.

    ReplyDelete