Monday, May 9, 2011

Guest Blogger

Yes, we have been a bit weak lately in the posting department. Damn jobs really get in the way of witty dating commentary. In the mean time, we have a special treat for you... a guest blogger! FUN! Please welcome Chris to the main stage- some pretty funny shit here::

 #1
I'm Steve. You were my singled out match for today. I'm a construction manager for a multinational environmental corporation (Weston Solutions, Inc.) I have been with them for 18+ years. I'm divorced with 3 teen kids. Most of my work is in the Tri-state area, though I do get occasional distant assignments (Edmonton, Hawaii, Texas, Louisiana, etc.). Like you, I'm not looking for an F-buddy. I want a serious relationship and I'm in it for love. From the tone of your profile I get the impression that our personalities would clash. I am easy going and independent, but I definitely do not like to be told what to do. For me love is a mutual endeavor where each partner contributes to the overall success of the relationship. Both filling in the other's weaknesses and relying on the other's strengths. I live in Haddam and have an office in Glastonbury. I typically manage things directly on jobsites using my interpersonal skills to build relationships with supervisors, subordinates and associates to solve complex operational and logistical problems. I'm very much into the outdoors pursuing almost every type of fish and game throughout the year. This is very relaxing and rewarding for me and removes all but the most difficult stress from my life. I'm looking for 1 partner and lover.
So what am I? a dating prospect or a job he's applying for a job, I was confused, help me out here.

#2
Next is a slight chuckle for you......Well first allow me to explain, I am working on my MBA. Now I can't spell to save my ass (thank god for spell check) but WTF is this?????? There is nothing I can't stand more than dealing with a idiot. Needless to say I emailed him back trying to be nice (why I have no clue) and maybe give him the benefit of the doubt that he was in a hurry. (cuz it can happen)

Hello

I enjoyed reafing about you. I would like to know mare and if u feel the same let me know

So trying to be nice I response with:
Hi,
Feel free, but I am going to be honest. I don't plan on sticking around in central CT because I do not have a good paying job. I plan on moving (down to southwestern CT for work) for one and for two I getting really sick of this site and plan on canceling my membership soon. But feel free, I'm open for just about anything.
Thanks for understanding,
Chris

He replies:
call me xxx-xxx-xxxx right off the bat, WHAT???
I come back with......in hopes of him going away,  and far away for that matter.
I don't call at first I like to sick to emails.......Another thing, how about a name? What else do you do for work? I know to teach kickboxing. Also, what your is your college degree in?????
Thanks (notice I didn't put my name down-A and B- he has no college degree, Gee big surprise)
He response, Oh I failed to mention, by the second email he sends the email not once but twice....yes ladies, twice I need to of them. (Are you fucking kidding me?)
my name is Dave and i did some college never finished i have my electrical license. i (yeah I don't know what happened there, looks like he was trying to type more but hit the mouse so it sent. I guess, not once but twice because I can't live without him or something, I don't know, not sure)
Oh wait!!!!!!!here's the second part
i am a technical trainer for Ui i train lineman how to do there job. my i have your # so i can call u  (UI is an electric co. not that you two care, but just in case you questioned it)
So now he asked for my number, so I did not response hoping that he would have taken the hint on the I don't call email.....etc.
Next day I get:
can i have ur # so i can call u  Yes and once again, I get not once but twice......STALKER can you imagined if he had my #. I want to stab the asshole in the neck with a pen.
Needless to say I responded with NO and nothing else.


Ah klassie. See what I did there? Spelling people, let's use what god gave us and get our spell check on.Thanks for the email Chris- and good luck on the hunt. Like we said before, dating is a blood sport & there are no medals involved.

No comments:

Post a Comment