Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Killer: not the image you should try to convey

 
"Obviously, I have been looking for love in all the wrong places. Is this the right place? Are you funny? can you take a joke? do you know when to shed your opinion? do you know when to keep it to yourself? Life is the divine comedy, and I laugh at the Human race a lot! Do you? I am proud to be 37 and not married, divorced or have any children yet. I look for the good in everyone. I hope my partner can do the same. If I do something nice for my partner, I would love to feel reciprocated. I hope to attract a witty self sustaining, independent lover who is passionate in everything she does. Hopefully can understand my broad range and warped sense of humor. a realist with no pie in the sky or pipe dreams that may never be a reality. you better make me laugh as much as I do to you."

This is what I gather from your profile: you might kill me. 
That is all. Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment